Monday, December 17, 2007

George W. Bush, What are the color of his eyes?

You have got to be kidding me? I am surfing the internet and this comes up as the hottest topic on the net right now. Holly crap. What we americans don't think of to avoid boredom.

Frankly, I am not all that concerned about what color his eyes are, not nearly as much as whether or not he drops a nuclear weapon on someone or declares war on another country. (Not likely, okay not going to happen.)

Okay, here is the question I want to know of all my fellow humans, not just americans, as I am unaware of how many people this blog is read by, (I am guessing at least 3 people, My wife and 2 children, I have no doubt that my 3rd child is not reading this blog...... She is 5, my princess and can not read that well yet....!!!!!) The question I ask of you is this...Do you know the eye color of your wife/husband, children, mother/father, Cat/Dog, Grand Parents/relatives, and what about your hero, my hero's eyes were a calm steel blue and I will never forget him. So you might want to know the eyes of the man that controls the fate of the country, but what about the neighbor that might just stop you son/daughter from running out in front of a car? What is that persons eye color?

Just wanted to get you all thinking.
Ralph...

No comments:

Hannah Montana 2010 Calendar

Hannah Montana 2010 Wall Calendar