Monday, December 17, 2007

Battle of the choirs; The next prime time reality.

Battle of the Choirs, based on an overseas format and ABC takes a chance that this will bring back their numbers and their faithful viewers sing their praises, or is there a bad note in ABC's future.

With the success of shows like American Idol, Survivor and a slew of other reality television there is a curtain amount of calculated numbers that will push a projected amount of ratings from people just tuning in for the first five minutes.

I want to know. What do you think? I can not fathom that there are than many people out there that are into choir music, but I must admit that I am a geek and that my wife tends to be more worldly then me and has more often then not been correct about what reality shows would do well and what ones would bomb. So how about giving me some help so that I can sound like I am having an intelligent conversation with her. :) She might like that.. :)

No comments:

Hannah Montana 2010 Calendar

Hannah Montana 2010 Wall Calendar